The HR litigators’ guide to getting your accounting business employee-ready
Join us on 14 September at 1pm for our Amplify Your Growth webinar - The HR litigators’ guide to getting your accounting business employee-ready.
We'll be joined by Annabel Kaye, co-founder of KoffeeKlatch
If you attend this session you will learn:
- What changes now you have an employee (or two)
- How to get comfortable with being the boss even if you don’t feel like ‘the boss’
- What are your legal obligations and how to fulfil them without it becoming a full time job
- The 3 top mistakes to avoid when you employ people (and to avoid needing an HR professional’s services)
- How to ensure that your team members perform to the level you expect of them (without you needing to turn into a scary or hard-nosed boss)
Annabel has spent more than 40 years helping growing businesses sort out the practical and legal side of paying people. She founded Irenicon in 1980, helping organisations in the UK sort out the people and employment law issues that come with change.
In 2009 she got really interested in the gig economy and how flexible working and outsourcing could work or hurt and founded KoffeeKlatch specifically to support organisations which outsource to freelancers. She has spent the last few years helping freelancers get real value from the people we work with. She likes to make sure the compliance part is an advantage whilst filling the gaps that most entrepreneurs leave wide open for trouble. https://www.koffeeklatch.co.uk/