Webinar with Carl Reader – How to increase your prices by 20% without losing clients or sleep at night
Setting your fees too low is one of the classic mistakes accountancy firm owners make. Sadly this mistake will become a handbrake on your firm's growth.
Join this session on Wednesday 16 March at 1pm (UK). We'll be joined by Carl Reader, chairman at multi-award winning firm d&t, serves as Chair of the Practitioner Panel at ACCA, and the author of BOSS IT, and Heather Townsend, founder of the AMC and we'll take you through:
- What services you should be charging for (and how much money you are losing by not charging for them)
- How to set your prices so that your clients are happy to pay for them and you make a decent profit margin (including how D&T have set their prices)
- The 3 fundamental but easily fixable mistakes most firms are making which are the root cause of why they struggle to sell their top package and advisory services to clients.
- Why your marketing and sales technique is actually causing you to attract price sensitive clients and what you can do about it.
- How buyer behaviours have changed over the last 10 years which means you now need to talk about fees on your firm’s website or risk only attracting price sensitive clients
- Simple tools and techniques you can use to be confident in your pricing with clients which will eliminate virtually all challenges you will get from prospective clients when you tell them your fee